Mediterranean Bowl Recipe
- 2 cups Spinach, cut and clean
- 1 cup Vegetable stock
- 1 Mediterranean Berwork Sausage
- ½ cup Couscous
- ½ cup Cherry tomatoes, cut in halves
- ½ Orange, cubed
- 1 Garlic clove, chopped
- 2 tsp. Olive oil
- Chia and Sunflower seeds
- Salt and pepper
1 tbsp. Orange juice
1 ½ tbsp. Sesame oil
Salt and pepper
- Heat the vegetable stock and pour it over the couscous (covering completely). Let it sit for about 20 minutes or until it has absorbed all the liquid.
- Add 1 tsp. olive oil, orange juice, salt and pepper and mix with a fork until well combined and seasoned.
- Heat 1 tsp. olive oil in a pan, at high heat, and sauté the garlic cloves until lightly browned. Add the spinach and cook for a couple of minutes, just until they get a bright green color.
- Cut the Mediterranean Berwork Sausages.
- Place the couscous in a bowl, cover with the tomatoes, spinach, Berwork sausages, orange and seeds.
- For the dressing, mix all ingredients.
- Pour over the dressing and enjoy!
Enjoy your meal!